|Employer||TOPS Club Inc.|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||February 17, 2021|
TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) helps everyday people struggling with their weight by providing practical, affordable tools and information through our network of thousands of weight-loss support groups. We help people live healthier lives so they can do more of the things they enjoy with the people they love. Your work makes a difference here. Learn more by visiting their website: http://www.tops.org.
Join our fun and friendly team of marketing and PR pros as we work together to change lives for the better! Nonprofit weight-loss and wellness company near Milwaukee airport seeks summertime and/or fall Graphics Intern to assist with a variety of projects.
We offer a collaborative atmosphere with a business casual dress code. Punctuality, reliability, and listening skills are critical to success in this internship, which will include mentoring from experienced staff. This is not a remote position.
During an internship with TOPS, you’ll get experience in a variety of areas, which may include:
• Creating infographics and images for social media, blogs, email marketing and web applications
• Working on page layouts for our nationally circulated magazine and getting credit in the masthead
• Creating advertisements, certificates, flyers, forms, signage and mailers
• Color correcting and improving photos and headshots
• Customizing stock art
• Optimizing images for web
• Helping people change their lives for the better
All work is to be done onsite between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Student is expected to work 10-20 hours per week for at least 8 weeks. Hours per week as well as schedule and duration of internship may be negotiated around other work and school commitments but should be consistent.
College junior or senior or recent grad with Graphic Design, Visual or Digital Arts, Marketing Communications or related course of study preferred. Student must be self-motivated and able to work within our highly collaborative team of designers and writers to create pieces that are on brand and on time.
• Competent in use of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Acrobat Pro DC, Photoshop and InDesign
• Competent in use of Microsoft Word and Outlook
• Familiarity with Mac products
• Knowledge of photography, lighting, and illustration are a plus.
• Familiarity with and interest in trending topics in health, wellness, fitness and nutrition is also desirable, but not required.
Compensation & Benefits:
This is a paid internship for $12/hour.
Extremely well qualified students/recent grads may be offered more.
• Fun, friendly and collaborative workplace
• Casual dress code
• Opportunity to work on a variety of projects
• Flexible days and hours
• Free parking
• Near bus stop
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!