|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 18, 2020|
U.S. Cellular can serve as an exceptional place for learning, doing impactful work, and launching your career. And our internship program provides comprehensive platforms to gain real-life experience, better preparing you for your career in the marketing /wireless industry.
In this 10-week summer internship you will perform structured work assignments centered on social platforms, content strategy, content calendar & analysis as well as operational support to ensure that US Cellular’ s products and services meet our customers’ needs and financial targets.
This Marketing Internship will have the opportunity to support and be a part of the Brand Development & Advertising team.
Some Key Functions Include:
• Support of specific key projects
• Provides services and support for key areas in marketing in order to deliver on execution
• Apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
• Analyze and create necessary reports to help support marketing efforts.
• Reporting and analysis of social media insights
• Make recommendations for process improvements
• Write-ups/summaries based on their research
• Maintain a calendar of content, acquiring creative assets and copy from various teams, securing approvals from the social media managers, scheduling content and reporting on performance
• Other duties as assigned
• Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s/MBA Degree with a concentration in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Advertising or Business Administration.
• Advanced level of experience with Excel and other MS Office applications
• Advanced analytical skills coupled with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to participate and work well in cross functional teams
• Previous internship experience
• Strong communications skills
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!