|Apply by||December 31, 2022|
|Posted on||January 13, 2022|
This internship is an excellent opportunity to work with Derhy Enterprises. The company principal has decades of experience in journalism, publications, film production, and many other sectors. published hundreds of articles, interviewing and working with heads of film studios, Sports champions, actors, top tech inventors, and many other influential global figures. (Find out more here)
This internship will require you to do part or entire following:
We expect interns to work remotely. This internship does not require relocation.
Below is a list of some of the missions required:
– New Articles Q & A to be Revised, edited, processed, and uploaded onto Derhy’s several website platforms.
– Assemble all past and present Derhy’s articles by category and upload the articles onto Derhy’s websites.
– Gather all completed articles thus far and add the article to their Wikipedia pages.
– Manage social media accounts for Derhy Enterprises and post content that summarizes articles/series and looks aesthetically attractive.
– Redesign and recreate PowerPoints – Upgrade Website and design.
– Posting on social media of all articles (old to new), savvy with pictures and hashtags that relate well to the published content, and aspiring readers on many positive topics.
– Journalism Intern to expand the reach of platforms: Use your expertise and research to locate new Online magazines and mediums to publish our inspiring articles (old and new), also on hard copy magazines.
We do not expect one intern to have the skills and expertise to execute this entire list. However, the more tasks you can accomplish, the better.
– Proofread, copyedited, published articles for better traffic and search results ranking
– Writing/editing skills and knowledge of Associated Press style
– Writing viral contents for viral websites
– Creating quizzes and puzzles
– Strong familiarity with WordPress, Facebook Pages, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram,
– Creating and managing social media accounts weekly
– Planning and creating social media campaigns
– Responding to emails and organizing clients’ calendars
– Creating visuals, posters, and brochures
Internship Application Questions
** Please answer these questions in brief and concise sentences **
1. What is your first and last name?
2. What year are you in school?
3. Are you looking to receive credit for completing the paid internship?
4. Do you have experience working with any of the following: Websites, Magazines, social media, Microsoft PowerPoint, creating original videos/animation, Blogs writing, Processing, and submitting articles on platforms?
5. What social media apps are you skilled in?
6. Are you experienced with editing/creating Wikipedia pages?
7. Is there anything else we should know about you?
** Please provide a writing sample (or link to writing sample) and any work you believe to be relevant for the application**
This will be a paid internship and based on each accomplished Task. To apply, send your cover letter and resume to Derhyenterprises@gmail.com
Application Deadline—Dec 31st, 2022