|Location||New York, NY|
|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||January 18, 2023|
SPORTFIVE is seeking to train and develop the future leaders of the sports marketing industry through its Summer Internship Program.
As part of the SPORTFIVE program, interns will have the opportunity to get a first-hand look inside the sports and entertainment world. Interns will work alongside leaders and colleagues to support a variety of projects within their assigned department, will participate in special events have and have the opportunity to build relationships across the company.
We are searching for intern candidates with an interest in the following departments, all located in New York City:
- Consulting and Advisory
- Experiential Marketing and Live Event Production
- E-Sports and Gaming
- Strategy and Development
- Creative/Graphic Design
- Sales/Business Development
- Digital/social media
- Human Resources
- Corporate Communications and PR
- The program lasts 8-10 weeks starting in June 2023 and ending in August 2023
- Interns will source their own housing and transportation
- Internships are paid at an hourly rate that may range from $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Internships are full time (8 hours per day 5 days a week)
- Work is conducted onsite in New York City
- Currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program, at a college, community college or university (2 or 4 year) OR
- Graduated from an accredited institution (as mentioned above) no later than July 2021.
- All fields of study are welcome
How to Apply
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and complete the application. In the application you will submit two departments of interest
- Include your resume
- Include a cover letter that describes yourself, your goals for the internship and why you have selected your two departments of interest
- (Optional) Include your best (short 1-2 page) writing sample from any college course
SPORTFIVE utilizes the unique emotional power of sports to create and enable pioneering partnerships in sports. By delivering responsible commercialization, full-service solutions and long-term value for all stakeholders in sports, SPORTFIVE strategically and creatively connects brands, rightsholders, media platforms and fans by leveraging a global network paired with decades of experience and entrepreneurial spirit. As a market leader with customer centricity and vast data intelligence at its core, SPORTFIVE leads the sports business into the future through its digital solutions and aims to be the most progressive and respected partner in sports.
SPORTFIVE operates as an international sports business and marketing agency with a global mindset and network of over 1,200 local experts based in 15 countries active in football, golf, e-sports, motorsport, handball, tennis, American football and many more.