|Location||Various locations across the USA|
|Apply by||December 4, 2020|
|Posted on||September 30, 2020|
At L’Oréal, whether you are an intern, manager, or senior leader, the most valuable asset we have is you. Your unique sense of curiosity, creative mindset, and desire to innovate are what we expect you to bring with you every day.
The L’Oréal USA Summer Internship Program is a paid, 11 week experience where you will be fully integrated into the day-to-day activities of a team while also leading your own, individual strategic project to discover what it is truly like to develop a career at the #1 Beauty Tech company in the world. We are committed to giving our interns the space to explore, to have full time employee responsibilities, present their own insights to senior management, and to become future leaders. At the end of the summer you will present your project to senior leadership for the opportunity to be considered for a full-time return offer into a Management Trainee program or a full-time role.
Applications for the L’Oréal USA Summer Internship Program will close on Friday, December 4, 2020. All applicants will receive an updated status of their application by Friday, January 8, 2021. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so it is highly encourage to apply soon. We encourage students of diverse backgrounds to apply, including, but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender expression, LGBTQ+, military status, and people with disabilities.
What You’ll Do:
• Become immersed into a marketing team on one of our 35+ incredible brands by owning day-to-day brand responsibilities such as digital marketing, E-commerce, consumer insights, competitive marketplace assessment, data analysis and dashboards, and campaign execution
• Understand how to tell a compelling story with data and insights in order to provide viable business recommendations that you will present to senior leaders through your individualized strategic project
• Network cross functionally to learn about how all our functions (Digital, Supply Chain, Finance, R&I and Sales, etc.) impact the business of a brand
• Develop first hand business acumen from leading brand managers in the consumer and beauty industry
• Hone your presentation, team working, leadership, analytics, strategic thinking, and building insights skills
Who You Are:
• Currently enrolled in a 4-year college or university pursuing a bachelor’s degree with an expected graduation between December 2021 – July 2022
• Able to start working fulltime starting July 2022 upon graduation with your bachelor’s degree
• Legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime, permanent, and ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
• Willing to relocate to any USA-based office that has a summer internship opportunity, including: New York, NY |Jersey City, NJ | El Segundo, CA | Newport Beach, CA | West Hollywood, CA
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any major with a total GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Available to work the entirety of the 11 week summer internship program in 2021, starting on June 2 and ending on August 13
• Showcased ability to work in a professional, dynamic environment through previous internship or relevant work experience. This include part-time work, work study, side-gigs, freelancing, volunteering, summer work, or internships
• Demonstrated leadership ability and interest in Marketing through your academics, extra-curricular activities, or professional/volunteer work
• Established self-awareness, in terms of understanding your own culture, identity, biases, prejudices, power, privilege and stereotypes
Skills Key to Success in Marketing:
• You are both data driven and creative – you enjoy creating data-driven business strategies and can craft a compelling story
• You are resilient and able to bounce back with positivity and persistence
• You are idea initiator with an entrepreneurial spirit that enjoys taking risks
• You are a strong project manager with the ability to collaborate with multiple partners to achieve a common goal
• You are an effective communicator and have good time management skills to work with both your peers and upper management to move projects along
Click here to read more about the program and learn how to apply.
Application Deadline—December 4, 2020.