|Employer||Office of Governor Tony Evers|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified - Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||April 7, 2021|
Governor Tony Evers is seeking a Correspondence Manager to join his Constituent Services Department to manage all incoming and outgoing constituent opinion mail.
The ideal candidate will have a proven commitment to service of the people of Wisconsin and the state.
The Correspondence Manager will report to the Director of Constituent Services and will be charged with managing the up to 54,000 incoming messages and the up to 150,000 outgoing messages monthly for inquiring constituents.
Specific job duties include:
• Manages all incoming and outgoing correspondence in the Office of Governor Evers, including but not limited to physical mail, email, voicemail, live phone calls, and drop-in visits.
• Edits all outgoing constituent communication.
• Aids in the planning and coordination of constituent responses as well as proactive messaging.
• Acts in a supervisory role to all interns, fellows, and LTEs working on correspondence-related projects and maintenance.
• Supervises the CS Intern Coordinator LTE as well as the CS internship/fellowship program.
• Maintains and organizes a database of several hundred thousand constituent contacts and messages.
• Responsible for the staffing schedule of the main desk in the Office, including working shifts as the receptionist as needed.
• Pulls weekly reports for the director and other senior staff, noting trends.
• Other duties as assigned.
Governor Evers is seeking candidates who excel in interpersonal communication and can adapt to a fast-paced workplace. You should have:
• A demonstrated knowledge of the three branches of government and their bureaucracies as well as federal, local, and state current events.
• A high level of organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Customer service experience.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Three years working in a related field preferred.
• Knowledge of IQ preferred.
• Salary range $35,000 to $45,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
• Generous benefits package.
The Office of Governor Tony Evers is an equal opportunity employer and strives to recruit and retain high quality staff who are committed to increasing the diversity of the organization.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume, and three writing samples to the Director of Constituent Services, Corissa Uselmann, at Corissa.Uselmann@wisconsin.gov.