|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||June 30, 2020|
Digitas Health is the agency of now: the first global connected-health agency, bringing urgency to the abundant opportunity contained in today’s fluid and complex healthcare environment. Digitas Health brings together people who are driven to do great things with healthcare brands, who are frustrated by the status quo, and who are seeking new and better ways to engage with their customers. The agency’s contemporary and bold approach provides a practical path to transformative life-changing work and proven business growth.
The Account Executive role owns the logistics and administration of the account.
- Finances: Own the daily account work on the brand including budgets and bills. Familiarity with and adherence to agency financial and operating procedures and policies. Maintains accurate, organized files.
- Trouble shoot: Solution oriented. Brings problems to the attention of management
- Team Leadership: Positive influence on cross capability, internal team
- Solid understanding of the brand, category, and at least two media channels
- Continuously learning technology
- Adheres and is an advocate for agency process. Identifies issues and contributes to problem resolution
- Competitive positioning: Understands client positioning and strategy thoroughly; has solid competitive knowledge
- Informing: Keeps team informed of changes in client/competitive climate. Communicates clearly and frequently
- Planning: Research on category, competitive data, and therapeutic areas.
Tactics and Execution
- Contributes thoughtfully to the brand tactical planning and creative process
- Works with account team to execute plan tactics
- Responsible for accurate and thorough documentation: status reports, contact report, timelines; Takes ownership of day-to-day tactics and executions within agency
- Develops strong and positive working relationships with project management, creative, finance, other departments
- Communications: Attends client meetings and provides timely follow-up (e.g. contact reports). Synchronizes communications between account teams, vendors and clients
- Presentations: Organizes/manages client presentations. Influence and diplomacy in written and verbal communications. Effective but concise communications.
- Relationship: Is able to communicate directly and frequently with client with some autonomy. Builds rapport and credibility with client peer based on trust and expert counsel
- Works with client to execute advertising and marketing plans
- Exhibits Integrity and Trust
- Exhibits Self Development
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience in advertising or marketing agency environment
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.