|Contact information||Becki Noel email@example.com|
|Apply by||January 31, 2022|
|Posted on||January 12, 2022|
Are you a high-energy creative individual that likes working with people? WMTV is seeking an energetic media salesperson with the primary responsibility of growing advertising revenue with existing accounts and through new business development on all WMTV properties including NBC, CW, nbc15.com and other digital offerings.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Develop new business and deliver advertising results for clients
• Identify and present marketing solutions to variety of local businesses in a variety of fields
• Prospect for new accounts – make cold calls to secure needs analysis meetings and peak businesses interest with all the exciting programs and products we have to offer
• Research accounts and the marketplace on a consistent basis
• Work with Creative Services on commercial production, Traffic department on advertising copy traffic, Finance department on invoicing, discrepancies, collection issues
• Personable with excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Effectively manage time and resources
• Effective problem solving and organizational skills
• Detail Oriented with a strong work ethic and follow through
• Understanding of core marketing principles
• Proficient with MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• Valid drivers license with driving requirements
Click here for the full job description.
Application deadline—January 31, 2022.