|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||March 1, 2023|
Turn your love of music and entertainment into a great career opportunity at Audacy Milwaukee! Are you outgoing with a love of getting out and about in the community? Do you see new opportunities and ideas in everyday situations? Are you constantly critiquing marketing campaigns you see and hear on different media? If so, then Audacy Milwaukee may have an opportunity for you! Audacy is a leader in providing a 360 degree approach to marketing solutions, with three powerful radio stations to support our messaging, as well as digital and community platforms to integrate with audience on an individual level. We are able to connect local businesses to local consumers. You’ll use your knowledge of what’s great about Milwaukee to develop and grow the local market by securing commitments from the most desirable local businesses. This position offers unlimited commissions based on revenue, sales targets and company goals.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You’ll Do:
• Developing and cultivating leads using multiple sources including door-to-door prospecting.
• Setting up face-to-face and phone meetings with qualified prospects.
• Assessing potential business deals, negotiating favorable terms, and acquiring prospect commitment.
• Managing relationships with clients.
• Constructing proposals/contracts within selling guidelines
• Communicating ongoing contact/sales activities to sales management team.
• Meeting individual quarterly and annual sales goals.
We are looking for energetic team members with a proven record of successful sales.
• Strong knowledge of the local marketplace including consumer trends and popular area merchants and attractions.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of sales experience required – preferably in online advertising, direct marketing, or local advertising but will consider all sales backgrounds.
• Strategic thinker with proven consulting and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
• Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations.
• Knowledge of social media including Facebook and Twitter
• Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines.
• Flexible, and able to quickly adapt to new situations with positive attitude and great sense of humor.
• High school graduate required
• Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
• Self-motivated, goal driven, confident and creative.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of the applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!