|Employer||Heroes for Healthcare|
|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||June 14, 2022|
We’re thrilled to be hiring an Administrative/Marketing Assistant to join our team!
You will organize, manage, and perform an extensive array of administrative and program support activities on behalf of the CEO, Community Engagement Manager, and the Communication and Development Specialist. Must be savvy in all Social Media platforms and updating Web Page content. Veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Local candidates only. This position will be approximately 15-20 hours per week with the potential for additional hours. Office hours are required, with some flexibility. Our offices are in West Allis, WI.
Administrative/Marketing Assistant Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Provides confidential administrative assistance to the CEO
• Serves as a liaison with external institutions, other offices, and clients
• Collects, enters, and maintains information in the databases and relevant spreadsheets
• Sends and receives email correspondence and documentation
• Assists in the coordination, direction, and fulfillment of special projects & events
• Develops efficient and effective tracking system for communications with Veterans
• Performs additional job-related duties as assigned
• Would prefer experience with NEON Software, but not required
Administrative/Marketing Assistant Skills and Qualifications
• Ability to learn new applications
• Associate Degree or higher
• Six months or more in a non-profit setting, competent in a variety of office tasks
• Strong phone and computer skills
• Highly efficient time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
• Strong capability to multitask and finish assigned projects before deadlines are due
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office 365 & SharePoint, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Teams. Experience using Zoom, Webex and Skype highly desired.
• Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
• Self-motivated and effective in a team setting and individually
• Resume building skills would be preferred but not required
• Comfortable with updating social media and word press platforms
• Experience with non-profit reporting and tracking of donations is highly desired.
Heroes for Healthcare is a non-profit organization based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our mission? Heroes for Healthcare provides consulting, education, employment, and financial assistance to military members as they transition into a civilian healthcare career. Our Vision? We will guide military members through a seamless transition from service-members to civilians, ensuring their skills, knowledge, and experience are translated, respected, and accepted at educational institutions and healthcare organizations.
Learn more or apply: https://www.jobsthathelp.com/job/heroes-for-healthcare-milwaukee-wi-administrative-marketing-assistant-jun/