|Employer||Estée Lauder Companies | La Mer|
|Location||New York, NY|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 4, 2020|
The Assistant Manager position will support the digital analytics function for La Mer. This role will report into the global consumer insights & analytics brand lead and provide support to various cross-functional business partners in their efforts to drive the business, make informed business decisions, and deliver against critical business objectives. The Assistant Manager will be comfortable utilizing and analyzing various business intelligence sources (social listening/digital analytics, market level data, custom consumer research and consumer trends) to help influence decisions and action planning for both global and regional strategies that drive sales and growth. Primary focus to be digital analytics and social listening leveraging tools and data sets to draw conclusions and develop action steps for business objectives.
• Help to drive the digital analytics initiative, working alongside the ED of Consumer Insights & Analytics. Work with La Mer stakeholders to identify and extract all internal and external data required for social listening. Support engagements with the selected vendors who conduct social listening, review output and provide feedback. Prepare and present the analysis of findings and recommendations and to drive analytics usage within the organization.
• Assist the team in various types of marketing analytics such as:
• Social media measurement including delivery of scorecards comparing market share with share of paid media, share of engagement from brand owned social platforms and share of engagement from influencer-generated social content
• Rating and reviews measurement including delivery of detailed analysis identifying brand opportunities around user generated reviews
• Campaign evaluation: defining key KPIs for campaign performance; evaluating campaign performance post-launch
• Sub-category review & discussion: develop deep insights into selected strategic categories to share with stakeholders across product marketing, consumer engagement and creative
• Trends: identify and disseminate consumer, market and category trends and recommendations do drive action
• Ad-hoc Analyses: Support La Mer through ad-hoc analyses requested around performance, measurement, share, and other business questions as requested through our stakeholders. Partner with internal customers to work through unique business questions to help the brand understand how best data and insights can drive action. Bring together various data resources to clearly tell a story and present findings back to the teams.
• 3-4 years of relevant work experience (in marketing/advertising/market research/digital/ecommerce)
• Preferred digital analytics experience from a fast-paced client-side or agency organization
• Ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in social/digital analytics with mastery in using self-service tools (Synthesio, Social Bakers, Netbase, Prescriptive Insights, Google Analytics), excel and related software
• Ideal candidate will also be self-directed and have data analytics experience including pulling and analyzing data. Good business judgment and quick learner with high energy level. Capable of thinking out of the box, while being strategic and analytical with a passion to win
• BA/BS required, MBA a plus
• Degree in mathematics, statistics or digital marketing/advertising highly desirable
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and a proven ability to build collaborative partnerships
• Effective influencing and listening skills, as well as flexibility, a strong work ethic, and being a strategic thinker are valued skills. Service orientation and results focused
• Can handle a heavy workload with competing priorities
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!