|Location||New York City, NY | Remote|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||December 17, 2020|
Quick Take: Axios is a growth-stage startup dedicated to providing trustworthy, award-winning news in an audience-first format. We’re looking for an Associate, Client Success!
Why it Matters: In this role you will support the Client Success team in delivering a best-in-class experience for our advertising partners through your superior attention to detail and proactive, professional support.
The Details: Primary responsibilities include providing support on a variety of pre and post-sale client activities such as proposal preparation, media planning, creative development, asset collection, reporting, and more. Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrate a passion for Axios’ mission.
• Strong customer service and sales instincts
• Exceptional organization, prioritization and time management skills
• Highly collaborative and enthusiasm for working on a fast-paced team
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• A growth mindset, openness to constructive feedback, and a desire to constantly improve your skill set
• Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
• Prior professional or internship experience in client support, account management, customer support, media planning, digital marketing, ad operations or business development
Don’t forget benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
• Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
• Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
• Company equity
• Commuter and cell phone benefit
• A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
• Annual learning and development stipend
Additional pandemic-related benefits:
• One mental health day per quarter
• $100 monthly work-from-home stipend
• Tele-mental health services
• OneMedical membership, including tele-health services
• Increased work flexibility for parents and caretakers
• Access to the Axios “Family Fund”, which was created to allow employees to request financial support when facing financial hardship or emergencies
• Weekly company-sponsored exercise and meditation classes
• Virtual company-sponsored social events
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!