|Employer||Hearts & Science|
|Location||New York, NY|
|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||November 2, 2022|
Hearts & Science has been inspired by confident marketers seeking business advantage in a world of personalized digital marketing, where CRM and addressable channels converge, and decisions must be made in real time to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights, Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities, among other services that include shopper marketing, marketing innovation and content activation.
Associate (Strategy/Planning, Search, Social, Video, or Digital):
As an entry level role, the Associate, is responsible for working with the strategy team in the development and execution of media plans. In this position, you will assist in gathering and preparing information for media plan development, plan stewardship and performance reporting.Qualifications
- College graduate with a Bachelor’s degree
- Interest in the principles of advertising, marketing and media
- Analytical thinking with a competency in mathematical concepts
- Works well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PPT
- Ability to learn media tools and software
- Ability to write clearly and concisely, as well as communicate and interact professionally
- Gather data to support media recommendations through syndicated research tools, target audience analyses, competitive reports, etc.
- Assist in the execution of the media plan by working with the team to prepare authorizations for client signature and insertion orders
- Work with Strategist to prepare and distribute weekly status reports
- Analyze results data in weekly client dashboards and begin to draw insights from big data
- Measure media performance to determine the extent to which the original objectives were met
- Participate in client and publisher meetings with opportunities to develop presentation skills
- Attend learning & development training classes including but not limited to: digital and offline media concepts, visualization, presentation skills, tool trainings, etc.
- Attend internal and external (publisher) meetings and presentations