|Employer||The Douglas Stewart Company|
|Apply by||May 20, 2022|
|Posted on||May 5, 2022|
The Associate Program Manager (APM) will assist the Program Manager in managing the business objectives for Adobe. Primary responsibilities for the APM are 1) driver of data maintenance and cleanliness for the sales team 2) maintaining the integrity of sales data for analysis; and 3) supporting the Adobe programs team with other duties as directed. The APM will also contribute to the gathering and assessment of customer, market, and sales program information for Adobe to be used by the team to determine the right mix of programs offered. This position will work directly with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Adobe’s Channel Account Management and marketing teams.
Overview of Essential Duties / Functions:
• Obtain a full understanding of promotions and incentives. Validate customer eligibility for receiving incentives. Act as a liaison between reseller and licensing to provide incentive quotes. Track and report out as required. Responsible for updating promotional flyers and forms for reseller communication.
• Assist with data transfer between ERP system and Salesforce, keeping Salesforce data up‐to‐ date.
• Act as a Salesforce administrator; keeping opportunity, account, contact and other object data clean and accurate.
• Upload campaign information in Salesforce as directed.
• Build, customize and run reports out of Salesforce as required.
• Work directly with the Data & Finance Specialist to have a full understanding regarding the current state of the data and brainstorm continued data improvement methods
• Collaborate with the Sales Support Specialist to gain an understanding of how data integrity directly effects the Sales/ESM teams and assist in maintaining data in SFDC
• Take ownership on the matching of sales data to the correct institutions
• Correct mismatched sales data in Sx.e
• Manage product set‐up, price changes and returns
• Assist with other duties as directed
Education / Experience:
• Must have 1‐3 years previous experience working in an administrative role or a related field
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook desired
• Salesforce knowledge desired
• College degree in business, communication or related area or equivalent experience
• Strong communication skills, verbal, written & presentation
• Excellent prioritization and time management skills
• High organized and demonstrates excellent attention to detail
• Self‐motivated, ability to work independently
• Creative approach to problem solving
• Consistently operates a computer and other office equipment such as a copy machine, computer printer, calculator, etc.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the work‐day
• Ability to frequently communicate, both verbally and written, with employees, management, vendors and customers
Send your cover letter and resume to HR@dstewart.com.
Application Deadline – May 20, 2022.