|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||February 4, 2021|
As a Thysse Brand Copywriter, you’re charged with describing the multitude of offerings we have under one roof in a way that’s easily understood, engaging, and dare we say, enticing! Your main objective: to inform and excite. We love to see a healthy mix of humor, flattery, and metrics to educate and delight our clients, prospects, and partners. Master the brand voice and offer us insight to further define it if you dare, but please be anything but boring!
This role will create content for all lines of the business, and the right candidate will understand the proper voice and messaging for internal audiences, prospecting opportunities, and valued clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take our industry-specific lines of business and success stories and share them broadly. Be our print-whisperer, design-translator, or another self-proclaimed thesaurhetical reference; just bring our work to the masses.
- Create content that smashes algorithms of LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. Get our brand that REACH.
- Expected content creation mediums include but are not limited to: weekly blog posts, press releases, social media posts and articles, internal company communications, and occasionally client work.
- Voice Development:
- Showcase our “Thysseness.” Capture the essence of our company with personality and wit, while ensuring content aligns with Marketing and Sales goals.
- Stay abreast of changing language trends and evolutions, (is the Oxford comma really out?) to ensure messaging resonates effectively with client and prospect markets.
- Sales Support
- Content Marketing efforts don’t stop the moment a prospect walks through our doors. Work side-by-side (figuratively, we’re still in a pandemic) with sales to develop sales strategies and tactics into on-brand and timely messages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or similar field preferred.
- 3 years’ experience as a Copywriter, Content Strategist, or similar role, strong preference for B2B communications.
- A portfolio that shows strong strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a range of deliverables.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Creative Suite experience a plus
- Additional years of education and experience may be substituted for each other, as determined by Human Resources
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in written format with all levels within the company, vendors, clients, potential clients, etc.
- Strong project management skills and ability to balance multiple projects at once to ensure its success.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Work experience in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Experience and passion for social media – short form social media advertising.
- Ability to stay focused and manage time effectively to create multiple pieces each day.
- Ability to apply clear, differentiated, and scalable voice and tone across marketing efforts.
- Understanding of today’s media landscape and how people engage with advertising.
Thysse (tie • see) is a family-owned graphics communications company focused on innovative ideas, exceptional design and the physical production of ideas. Our experienced team of craftspeople, communication and branding guides, logistical experts and high-level creatives service a client base ranging from small, local businesses to international corporations and major universities all over the country.
We feature a wide range of print production, graphic communication, and consulting services. We print and build what we design.
We are located on the edge of a scenic wetland preserve in Oregon, Wisconsin – 10 minutes south of Madison, Wisconsin, a consistently top-ranked city in which to a live and raise a family. We offer competitive salary and benefits, a casual work environment, and beer tastings most Fridays.