|Employer||Brains and Braun|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 23, 2021|
Brains N Braun is a natural food products company providing healthier, allergy-friendly alternatives to popular items commonly found at stadiums and other entertainment venues. BnB is seeking interns well-versed in multiple areas of business development. This is a rare opportunity to gain hands-on experience with a young CPG company specializing in the Sports/Entertainment industry and help build their footprint alongside the marketing, business development and sales teams.
• Understand the needs of the business & assist with strategy to make a direct impact on the company bottom line
• Use a variety of sales tools to contact sports/entertainment venues, athletic training facilities, athletic academies, and other prospective clients with a primary focus on selling BnB products
• Create and develop new group sales concepts to generate new revenue streams
• Develop, implement and maintain sales campaigns utilizing email marketing, calling, meeting with clients, and appointment scheduling
• Generate own leads by prospecting respective sales area
• Maintain complete and accurate records for customers and organization
• Perform other promotional or service functions assigned by the Manager of Sales
• Development, automation, and maintenance of key reports, visualizations and analysis to be utilized in the daily management of the business
• Provide recommendations that directly address business goals and objectives using both quantitative and qualitative data
• Support growth of CRM features and make proactive recommendations on the advancement of internal CRM processes
• Develop comprehensive case studies and proven success stories to be utilized as a sales tools for new business opportunities
• Answer and provide outstanding, elevated customer service to frequent incoming service calls and emails from BnB consumers and clients
• Assist Sales with touch point, relationship building process with consumers
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree majoring in a related field: Business, Business Analytics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Sports Management/Administration, Communications, Marketing
• Hardworking, dependable & motivated self-starter
• Comfortable working independently as well as in a team setting
• Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Excellence in organization, prioritization, and strong customer service
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite (advanced Powerpoint skills a plus)
Openings available for Fall internship remote work for college credit with flexible hours.
To apply: Please send Resume, Cover Letter, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!