|Employer||Mid-West Family La Crosse|
|Location||La Crosse, WI|
|Posted on||September 22, 2022|
A Business Development Specialist spends 75-85% their time prospecting for new business and building relationships with members of the local business community to make them aware of the suite of marketing services Mid-West Family has available to help their business grow both awareness and revenue. This career is about shaking hands, building trust, and selling marketing strategies to the local business owner that achieve ROI for that business.
As the dominant local content producer in the region, we empower you to leverage our powerful and successful brands, influencers, and strategy to bring measurable marketing results to our clients. This career offers a great deal of freedoms while being a part of a company that follows core values focused around serving our community. Mid-West Family provides you with extensive training and resources to support your success
Prefer: Experience in sales and marketing, but willing to train and development qualified candidate. Experience developing and selling marketing ideas and concepts but will train the qualified candidate.
• Superior relationship building skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Computer skills
• Ability to work alone as well as in a team setting
• Digital and social acumen required
• Ability to drive for work – valid driver’s license and insurance
• Ability to work remotely without direct oversight
• Qualify the wants and needs to the local business owner swiftly
• The ability to sell new clients and upgrade current customers
• The desire to learn on an on-going basis
• High problem-solving skills
• Represent and communicate the Mid-West Family suite of products and services
Job Type: Full Time This is NOT a remote position and requires living in the area.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Mid-West Family La Crosse is an equal opportunity employer