|Employer||Wisconsin Union Directorate - Student Publications|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 8, 2020|
WUD Publications, publisher of Moda, The Dish, Souvenirs, Emmie, Illumination, and new addition Strive, is looking for more team members!
If you are interested in writing, graphic design, photography, videography, marketing & more, let us know by emailing Publications@union.wisc.edu with a subject containing “Interested in getting involved with Publications.”
We encourage beginners and experts alike to delve into the world of Publications and amplify their unique voices.
Additional information about our publications:
• Moda, premier fashion and lifestyle magazine, founder of UW Fashion Week.
• Emmie, print magazine and blog focusing on the local and national music scene.
• The Dish, the only local foodie magazine targeted towards college students on a budget.
• Souvenirs, original photography and articles from students who love traveling and cultures.
• Illumination, literary journal publishing creative writing and art from students on campus.
• Strive, public policy academic articles, opinion pieces, and activist profiles from students who strive to make a difference.
This is a great way to build your resume, interact with people with similar interests, and get your work published!
Email Publications@union.wisc.edu to get involved today!
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!