|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||January 26, 2021|
NBCUniversal owns a valuable portfolio spanning across broadcast divisions, cable networks, digital businesses, film, international, local media, Peacock and TV studio productions.
CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business content consumed by more than 320 million people per month across all platforms.
Internships & Responsibilities may include(but are not limited to):
Production: Breaking News Desk, Mad Money, CNBC Specials Reporting, CNBC en Español
Digital Video/Editorial/Social: CNBC Digital Video, MakeIt Digital Video,CNBC.com General News, Investigative Unit, Long Form, Strategic Content, CNBC Social Media
Communications/Marketing/Research/HR: Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing/On-Air Promotions, CNBC Events Research, Strategic Content & Podcasts
Application Deadline: Summer Internship postings are live for a limited time only, apply today!
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
- Strong interest in the media industry; knowledge of business news is a plus
- Commitment to building an inclusive work environment
- Ability to multitask and highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Previous internship experience or college/university leadership; newsroom environment preferred.
- For Production/Editorial: Experience on a school newspaper or campus news station is a plus.
- For Creative/Digital: Experience with social media platforms and various creative tools (i.e. Adobe Photoshop or Premiere) preferred.
Desired Majors: Brand Management, Broadcast Media, Business, Communications, Digital Media, Digital Video, English, Finance, Human Resource Management, Journalism, Market Research, Marketing, Mass Media, News Writing and Reporting, Production, Social Media
Our Summer 2021 Internship program will be fully remote, and after successfully hosting virtual interns over the last year, we’re ready to make Summer the best experience yet! Our internships are true learning and growth opportunities that help students set themselves up for an exciting future career in media. NBCUniversal is committed to developing early career talent, and in this unprecedented time we remain even more focused on helping our interns realize their potential and their dreams. NBCU interns are a diverse and curious community of innovators and trail blazers. They bring their passion for media, entertainment, and technology along with their desire to learn each day. They contribute to our vast and diverse portfolio of businesses in hands-on ways that matter. We provide a program full of countless opportunities for professional development, leadership exposure, connection, networking, and fun.
If you plan to apply, please contact Pam Garcia-Rivera at email@example.com.