|Employer||Rock River Coalition|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||February 3, 2021|
Rock River Coalition seeks an enthusiastic, detail-oriented person with a strong understanding of both science and communications to assist with communications and outreach efforts.
Essential Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
The successful candidate for this opportunity will have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in communications and water resources, environmental science or related. (Should have extensive knowledge of both science and communications.)
• One to three years of related graphic design, communications, marketing experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated experience using social media platforms to grow and engage communities, as well as with management tools to curate content, pull metrics, and monitor audiences via social listening.
• Excellent communication (written, oral, listening, interpersonal) and organizational skills.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills.
• Self-motivated with an attention to detail.
• Willingness to take on work outside the immediate job description.
• Ability to work both independently with little supervision and in a team environment.
• Strong command of Microsoft Office, and email marketing platforms. MailChimp experience preferred.
• A passion for water resources and the environment.
• Demonstrated understanding of the value of inclusiveness and diversity in all its forms: racial and cultural, political, age, gender, economic, and social.
Desired Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
• Familiarity with the land and waters of the Rock River Basin.
• Proficiency and strong command of Adobe Creative Suite demonstrated by submitted portfolio.
• Must have a home computer.
• ESRI (experience creating maps and Storymaps)
Click here to learn how to apply.
Deadline not specified—apply ASAP!