|Employer||UW-Madison | Radiology|
|Apply by||February 27, 2021|
|Posted on||February 17, 2021|
Position Summary/Job Duties:
• Gathering information and writing news items for web site and dissemination to campus and local news outlets.
• Coordinating with other student workers to contribute on a quarterly department print and electronic newsletter, including copywriting, editing, and layout, and distribution.
• Performing basic updates to SMPH Radiology website including editing text, updating PDF/Excel files and graphics, and updating web database content.
• Taking photos for department events, new employee snapshots.
• Photo editing and tagging within departmental image archive.
• Content calendar creation for departmental social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter).
• Content generation and follow-up user engagement in departmental social media accounts.
• Ongoing maintenance of departmental forwarding address list.
• Opportunity to attend events and conferences to provide news and social media coverage.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent writing, editing, and organizational abilities.
• Ability to track tasks independently and communicate workflow.
• Comfortable in Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop.
• Ability to present complicated scientific ideas for all audiences.
• Ability to interview subjects and research topics as needed for stories.
• Knowledge of social media platforms
• Familiarity with HTML a bonus.
Click here for the full job-description and to apply online.
Application Deadline—February 27, 2021.