|Employer||Kids Matter Inc.|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified – Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||June 8, 2021|
KIDS MATTER is looking for a Communications and Project Development Specialist who is excited to execute communications activities, manage website content and assist with special project development for a small nonprofit organization.
The ideal candidate is flexible, patient, enjoys learning and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Occasional administrative support to other team members will be a secondary responsibility of this role, including answering phones and helping with the acceptance and distribution of in-kind donations. Spanish speaking applicants are highly encouraged to apply. The position reports to the Director of Development and Communications and the Executive Director.
– Create and track communications projects from conception through execution
– Write and edit content for online and print media, including email newsletters and website content
– Manage social media content planning, calendar development and scheduling across social channels
– Partner with web developer (contract) to measure and report on website performance and implement improvements
– Manage Google Ads and Google Analytics
– Assist with the development of resource guides and print materials for children and families
– Partner with other team members and on a wide variety of projects, especially project development
– Excellent writing and copy-editing skills
– Exceptional attention to detail with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Bilingual abilities are a plus (Spanish/English)
– College degree and 2 years of relevant experience preferred
– Proficiency in WordPress, Google Ads and Google Analytics helpful
– Basic proficiency in Adobe InDesign and experience with video and audio post-production software desired
– Industry experience in advocacy, volunteerism, child welfare, law or a therapeutic setting will be helpful
– Belief in the mission of KIDS MATTER, to help abused and neglected children heal and thrive, to bring volunteer energy and community support to foster and kinship children, and to apply lessons learned from helping children heal to preventing further child abuse
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. Kids Matter Inc. offers health insurance, PTO and other benefits.
Kids Matter Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Click here to learn more and apply online.
Deadline not specified – Apply ASAP!