|Employer||National Scholarship Providers Association|
|Location||Virginia, USA | (Remote)|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||January 24, 2023|
The National Scholarship Providers Association is seeking a communication professional to join our small, fun-loving, high achieving team. NSPA’s focus area is working to strengthen the impact of scholarships and the organizations delivering support to students. NSPA operates 100% virtually and supports flexible schedules for our staff.
About the job:
NSPA’s Communications Coordinator serves as a generalist, charged to support various aspects of the Association’s communications, marketing, and public relations to boost member recruitment, engagement, and retention. To be successful in this role, you must be a team player with proven ability to work independently and collaboratively, as well as an energetic self-starter who can quickly adapt and thrive in a multi-tasked environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Develop newsletter communications and manage the distribution calendar.
• Maintain and update the NSPA website.
• Manage all social media accounts.
• Execute marketing for special events such as our annual conference (e.g. onsite event branding, sponsor recognition).
• Prepare industry articles for publication on the NSPA website, through social media channels, and media outlets.
• Lead advertising sales and ensure advertising goals are met.
• Develop and maintain relationships with media outlets, especially those with a higher education focus.
• Source, maintain master list, and manage contracts with designers, printers, and other external vendors
• Assist in reporting.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1+ years in a marketing/communications position.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to demonstrate copywriting and editing skills/experience.
• Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe creative suite, and Google analytics
• Knowledge of basic HTML and graphic design preferable.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related area or equivalent experience.
• This position requires candidates to maintain a home office with internet access. This position also requires some travel, including on-site support for the annual conference.
Click here to view the full job description and apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!