|Employer||Executive Director, Inc.|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified - apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||March 23, 2021|
CLIENT ASSOCIATION: American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine (AACPDM)
POSITION REPORTS TO: AACPDM Executive Director
DIRECT REPORTS: N/A
STATUS: Exempt (20 hours per week, benefit eligible)
Taking direction from the Executive Director, oversee one-time and enduring projects from start to finish, meeting the goals of the AACPDM Board website initiatives.
– Work with the AACPDM Board Appointed “Web-Master”. Provide guidance and work together to ensure the “Web-Master” duties are defined and a policy and timetable is developed to best assist their work in future years.
– Manage the updating of AACPDM website, including organizing content and updating the site as necessary.
– Monitor monthly website statistics. Develop statistical reports to share with the Executive Director.
– Review overall functionality of the website and provide guidance and recommendations regarding content and design to help guide the input from the committees.
– Work with the AACPDM standing committees and web services to monitor and update existing and new materials as they become available. Serve as a conduit to reaching the committees and provide guidelines and timetables for material submissions to be included in the website.
– Work with the Communications Committee to ensure social media presence is being utilized to post and recycle certain information shared on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Provide occasional support to the Communications Committee regarding social media platforms and posting.
– Develop a marketing campaign to inform the membership and external audiences regarding the updated website and materials.
– Serve as a liaison to committees and task forces to implement tasks and actions regarding the website updates in a timely manner. Regularly attend committee meetings as requested by the Executive Director to best implement the actions.
– Develop a timeline and documentation method for updating website changes in future years. This will include regular staff outreach to the committees, recommendations on sunset rules for information, patterns regarding when to post updated material on various sections of the website.
– Work as part of the AACPDM team in the overall management of the association.
– Other duties as assigned.
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED: Approximately seven days’ travel annually; may include some weekends.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree. At least two years of experience in communications, project management or related fields. Excellent organizational, oral and written communications skills.
Team player. Quick learner. Creative thinker. Committed to excellence.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift 30 lbs and move from place to place during the meetings.
Click here to learn more or apply.
Deadline not specified – apply ASAP!