|Employer||YWCA Southeast Wisconsin|
|Apply by||November 30, 2021|
|Posted on||November 10, 2021|
Position Highlights (please read full job description link @ https://www.jobsthathelp.com/job/ywca-southeast-wisconsin-milwaukee-wi-communications-marketing-manager-nov/) –
A key member of the Advancement Team (Communications & Development) this role executes team developed strategies into specific tactics resulting in (a) financial and volunteer support for YWCA SEW’s mission and vision, (b) measurable amplification of YWCA SEW’s antiracism and gender equity advocacy/thought leadership and (c) program services engagement. The position collaborates with others in the organization and partner organizations.
Key Responsibilities –
– Promote a positive, mission-focused public image through management of visual and written storytelling (electronic, online, print, earned and paid media).
o Coordinate people & their tasks with grace, clarity and efficiency
– Collaborate with team members to assure all communications (verbal and visual) achieve brand consistency.
– Meet goals, establish metrics, analyze results, anticipate need to modify approach with agility.
– Manage social media (directly and with vendor as appropriate).
– Supervise projects assigned to Mission Support Associate, interns and vendors.
– Manage B2B, B2C and Peer-to-Peer advertising/fundraising campaigns.
– Create/update collateral for all agency purposes (online, video, print, live broadcast). Samples: E-newsletter, email correspondence., publications (Impact Report, Annual Report, program flyers & website promotions, fundraising appears, press releases, etc.)
– Website Management: ease of engagement/functionality, content freshness, design upgrades, seamless interaction with other online tools.
– Design and implement marketing/communications campaigns for multiple business needs: Fundraising, Earned and paid media, Program enrollment, Events – in person and virtual
Ideal candidate will have a BA in applicable field and a minimum of 3 years applicable professional experience
Experienced, effective storyteller
Excellent technical skills and knowledge of communication tools and trends, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, website content management (including HTML image and video editing), Constant Contact or similar EMS, social media platforms, web-based applications (Blackbaud product knowledge a plus) and AV equipment; Web site platform (currently WordPress); Google analytics; Social media: FB, LI, Twitter, Instagram.
Compensation Package –
This is a FT career opportunity with health, dental & vision plan, generous PTO and paid holidays, as well as professional development opportunities. Competitive salary for level of experience.
Must reside in SE WI as some duties are location specific.
Click here to learn more or apply.
Application Deadline – November 30, 2021.