|Employer||Ledger Markets, Inc.|
|Posted on||May 13, 2022|
About the job
Ledger Markets, Inc. (Ledger) is a decentralized peer-to-peer predictive markets platform that enables anyone to be a Bookmaker or a Bettor. Think of a marketplace that allows you to wager on anything provable by the community. We believe in transparency, fairness, and ownership. The applications for Ledger are almost endless, from predicting sports results or company futures to entertainment and politics.
Ledger prediction market is a marketplace where people can trade contracts that pay based on the outcomes of unknown future events. The proven theory is that with a large enough group and transparency into the process, they can predict how events will unfold more accurately than a small group of professionals.
Are you a sports lover and a heavy Twitter user? We are looking for a qualified Community intern to join our marketing team! If you are self-driven and ambitious we would love to meet you.
The Ledger Community team serves as the face of our organization. This is an excellent opportunity to join a group of ambitious community managers and own your work, from strategy to reporting. Come grow with us!
The commitment is between 15-40 hours a week, depending on your availability, and will be eligible for University course credit & potential for Ledger Token allocation (based on performance and contributions).
Community Intern duties and responsibilities
- Set, plan, and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Respond to the community in a timely manner
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Grow community through social media engagement
- Create, run, and monitor community growth campaigns
- Specific community focus on Twitter, Discord, Telegram, Medium/Mirror, Facebook
- Contribute to the editorial calendar with a focus on copywriting
- Exceptional writing skills – you love to write & edit
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management, especially Twitter
- Attention to detail, critical thinker, and problem-solver
- Autonomous and responsive worker
- Web3 experience, or willingness to learn
- Love of sports is a plus
- Bonus points if you are a journalism major
Please send writing samples and social media handles (Twitter & Instagram) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Community Intern” as the subject line. In order for your application to be considered, please follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter (@ledgerbets) & join our Discord.