|Location||Beaver Dam, WI|
|Contact information||Jason Warnick email@example.com 920-356-2120 x240|
|Apply by||December 15, 2020|
|Posted on||November 17, 2020|
Content Marketing Associate
January – June 2021
Beaver Dam, WI
Wayland Academy in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin is seeking a Content Marketing Associate who understands how to tell an engaging, dynamic story across multiple mediums, including video, web pages, blog posts, email and social media. This role reports to the Head of School and will help articulate the Wayland Academy brand, increase brand awareness, improve our positioning online, drive inquiries, and increase applications.
Who you are:
• First and foremost, you are a talented writer, videographer and editor
• You understand what good writing looks like and have impeccable proofreading skills
• You have an understanding of SEO, and you can use that knowledge to drive traffic and get results
• You are deadline-focused and prioritize impact over perfection
• You understand the role that content marketing plays within a larger strategy
What you’ll do:
• Play an integral role in defining the institutional brand strategy and positioning
• Write, edit, and produce videos and articles each week
• Repurpose existing content into more snackable, search-friendly formats
• Track competitive landscape to identify trends and opportunities
• Help with guest content and impactful programming ideas for website and virtual events
• Assist on other content and lead generation projects as needed
This position is remote with the expectation that you can occasionally visit The Wayland Academy in Beaver Dam, WI.
• $400 monthly stipend
To apply – send a resume and cover letter to Jason Warnick, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wayland Academy prepares secondary school students for college and beyond through a liberal arts curriculum and campus programs devoted to the pursuit of knowledge and the development of character. Since 1855, Wayland Academy has been dedicated solely to the education of young people. Wayland is an institution steeped in history but poised to innovate. The Academy is a supportive, challenging, compassionate and inclusive educational community comprised of 150 students from Dodge County, throughout the United Sates, and around the world.
Wayland Academy an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.