|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||October 7, 2020|
Who we’re looking for:
“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.” the quote by Einstein. We think complicated insurance policies follow the same suit. We build SafeButler to help consumer effortlessly compare and shop insurance. If you noticed the grammar error in this paragraph, and love writing and building things used by everyone, please join us to make a dent in the trillion-dollar insurance industry!
• Create and write our content on our blog weekly
• Develop written content with our partner companies
• Write email campaigns and press releases
• Proofreading for our website, apps, and social media
• A proven writing background (your blogs, social media, essays)
• Knowledge of social media, copywriting, and content
• Solid understanding of brand and tone of voice
• Requires a minimum 15hrs/week
• Major in Marketing is a plus
• Have experience in a startup is a plus
What can you expect from us?
• Learn experience in a fast-paced startup
• We support CPT and academic credit internships
SafeButler is a free service whose mission is to help consumers effortlessly compare insurance. It is a YCombinator-funded startup that uses AI and automation to simplify the shopping process, saving time and money. They have perfect ratings from both the BBB as well as Google for their intuitive, trustworthy service. Visit safebutler.com to learn more.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!