|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||November 2, 2022|
At Brooks, we believe a run can change a day, a life, the world. Everyone who works here is a key part of our obsession to make the best running gear on the planet. We want our business — which also happens to be our passion — to be a place where everyone feels welcome and comfortable being themselves. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together, and drives our success. We live this culture daily through our brand values: Runner First, Word is Bond, Champion Heart, There is no “I” in Run, and Keep Moving. This means we always solve for the runner, do what we say we will, give it our all, are generous with our humanity, and find a way to keep moving every day, because joy is kinetic.
Are you ready to help create something extraordinary?
Brooks Internship Program:
Brooks Running hosts summer internships at our Seattle HQ offices to provide hands-on, meaningful work experience to further enhance your education and professional aptitude. Our interns gain exposure to real work, and projects while working side by side with Brooks employees and leadership. If chosen for this role, you will join a cohort of interns at Brooks and embark on a summer of learning, professional development, and exposure to the Brooks brand and culture.
Duration: 3 months
Dates: June – August/September 2023
Location: Seattle, HQ
Schedule: 40 hours / week
Our internal Creative Studio is a seeking a content production intern to work at our Seattle, HQ offices. This position will work closely with the Creative Content Production team, which is responsible for photo and video production. The team also works closely with other members of our creative team including designers and copywriters as well stakeholders across the company.
Through this opportunity you will support and assist with the production of assets to deliver creative team projects. You will assist on all aspects of the production process from budgeting to on the ground production of creative team led photo and/or video shoots.
Your Impact (Responsibilities):
- Work collaboratively with our content producers to produce assets from start to finish – ensure delivery of stellar creative while hitting each milestone on-time and on-budget.
- Assist in the day to day workflow on projects including developing and managing project timelines, pre-production planning, product sample organization and prep, on set production, and delivery of final files.
- Support communication and collaboration with internal business partners, (such as product marketing, legal, accounting) and external vendors (such as photographers, designers, art directors, stylists, digital techs, Hair + Make-up, line producers, retouch resources etc.)
- As a part of your experience as an intern at Brooks, you will have the opportunity to complete a project under the support and supervision of your manager. Details of your project will be finalized once you arrive at Brooks based on your interests, and the needs of the business. You will present your work and findings to leadership at Brooks at the end of your internship, to hone in on your research, recommendation, and presentation skills.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in film/video, photography, content production or a related field
- Willing to commit to the intern position for three months onsite in Seattle, WA
- Willingness to learn and gain hands-on experience
- Able to commit to up to 40 hours a week to be physically present at HQ
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity or experience with film/video, photography, and/or content production (in school program or professionally) desired, but not required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality work products.
- Must be able to collaborate in a team-oriented environment.
- Embrace Brooks values!
- Creative portfolio requested, but not required
Sign-on bonus to provide financial support before first paycheck
Travel Fee Coverage
60% Employee Discount
Undergraduate Intern: $25/hour