|Employer||US Lacrosse Foundation|
|Location||Sparks Glencoe, MD|
|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||February 15, 2021|
The Coordinator provides assistance to all functions related to fundraising including, but not limited to project management, event planning and staffing, creative writing, and supports staff members of the US Lacrosse Foundation.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the donor records in SalesForce database system: producing reports, updating contact information
- Manage acknowledgement process for all contributions
- Research donors and provide reports, using iWave and Windfall software platforms
- Assist in design, writing and implementation of donor stewardship activities
- Maintain the budget spreadsheet for the Foundation department
- Coordinate board meetings: develop and prepare board reports, meeting minutes, invitations, and reminders; select and reserve meeting venues; confirm participation of individual board members
- Maintain the departmental calendar, schedule and coordinate meetings.
- Order stationery and office supplies for the department
- Assist with all aspects of administrative management team, directory maintenance, and logistics
- Coordinate between departments in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems, as well as manage internal communications
- Mail and receive packages
- Maintain record retention policies, including hard copy files and electronic files
- Support all day-to-day operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Manage vendors on production and delivery of printed materials
- Assist with the creation and coordination of National Teams and Annual Fund Campaigns
- Special Event planning and support: ordering food and beverage; scheduling IT/AV resources; and providing hospitality as needed
- Create and manage employee giving program
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and or equivalent work experience.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of information is a must
- Creative with a high energy level to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Must enjoy working with diversity of individuals in a pleasant and professional manner, including board members, volunteers, donors, and staff.
- Professional appearance required.
- Ability to exercise considerable discretion and judgement in execution of the job; expected to maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials; resolve problems, and have the capacity to know when to seek assistance
- Must have excellent computer skills and experience working with SalesForce, iWave, and Microsoft Office.
- Self-Starter, independent worker in collaborative environment
- A genuine interest in the mission of US Lacrosse
Work Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions, including occasional extreme temperatures
- Occasional travel, evening and weekend work, as needed
- Lift and move boxes, supplies and equipment up to 40-50lbs