|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||February 10, 2021|
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, we’ve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week internship program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, and do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Dates: May 17th or June 7th
We’re looking for a Corporate Communications Intern to support our team, assisting with multiple cross-departmental communication projects and performing some administrative functions. The role requires strong writing and communications skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at any given time, outstanding organizational and research skills, keen attention to detail, and a willingness to learn.
The ideal candidate will be eager to support a variety of communications projects including media and PR opportunities, researching and reporting, and writing and editing. You should expect to submit a portfolio of writing samples/relevant work if selected for an interview.
What you’ll do:
Additional responsibilities will include supporting internal and external communications projects, such as:
• Supporting the customer vetting process and outreach for PR opportunities
• Researching and submitting for awards and recognition
• Supporting Mailchimp’s Speaker Network by vetting speaking opportunities, coordinating conference talk requests, maintaining a database of talks and speakers
• Media monitoring and reporting
• Assisting with various media and PR opportunities (researching and reading, pitching media, preparing media background materials, PR launches)
• Organizing and managing content and resources needed by the Communications team
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
• Previous communications or PR experience preferred
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Strong interest in research and analysis
• Strong understanding of media landscape
• Self-starter with experience in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!