|Employer||Full Pour Media|
|Apply by||April 30, 2023|
|Posted on||March 18, 2023|
Full Pour Media, an award-winning marketing agency that specializes in the craft beverage industry, is on the hunt for a Marketing Intern to join our team. If you want to spend your summer creating eye-catching content for craft breweries around Wisconsin and you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and dive in, then we want to hear from you.
How will you benefit from this internship?
We are a small startup agency and newly expanding into the Wisconsin market. You’ll get a chance to work on a wide range of projects for clients of varying sizes as well as assist with new business growth. This is the perfect internship for someone who wants to get exposure to all different aspects of a marketing agency – graphic design, social media, email marketing, public relations, and more. You’ll work directly with the Founder and Creative Director and have the opportunity to truly make this experience your own.
• Flexible hybrid work schedule
• Casual dress
• One on one coaching from the owner of the agency
• Assist with social media management for client accounts
• Assist with content creation in studio (beer and soda photography, IG reels, etc)
• Create and manage email campaigns for clients
• Attend networking events to generate new business leads
• Take part in weekly strategy meetings with clients
Other Responsibilities (as needed):
• Assist with content creation for Full Pour Media channels
• Assist with internal website updates and maintenance
• Assist with internal agency processes such as proposal creation, contract signature, and client invoicing
• Currently enrolled in the UW Strategic Communications program
• Passion for marketing and the craft beverage industry
• Stellar communication skills
• Master of juggling multiple tasks like a pro in an ever-changing industry
• Proficiency in Google Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
• Deep knowledge of the ins and outs of Facebook and Instagram
This internship has a 10-15 hour per week commitment. Interested candidates should submit the following to email@example.com; a resume and any relevant work samples or case studies to support your skills and experience.
Application Deadline—April 30, 2023.