|Location||Los Angeles, CA | Remote|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 18, 2020|
WEBTOON is growing aggressively in digital entertainment and has already amassed over 65 million monthly unique users. We’re just getting started and excited to continue growing our team at our Los Angeles headquarters. As a Creative Digital Marketing Video Intern, you will work with the team to reach millions of consumers every day. You’ll get real-world experience by contributing new ways to tell and create stories within the pre and post video production workflow.
The ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of and passion for WEBTOON or webcomics and demonstrates an understanding of current trends on social media and apps that appeal to the Gen Z market.
Must submit a demo reel, portfolio, or website. Candidates will be automatically disqualified if one is not provided.
• Ensure proper file type formatting: aspect ratios, codecs, containers, outputs, etc.
• Will be responsible for delivering multiple variations of a video in different aspect ratios, durations, and A/B testing for various social media platforms.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, mainly After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Sound editing and videography experience is a plus!
• Current with social media trends and memes (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat), extremely passionate about comics, and familiar with geek culture.
• Isn’t afraid to bring humor/comedy to the table.
• Should be able to give and properly receive constructive feedback on projects from the Digital Marketing Team.
• Is comfortable with ambiguous conceptualization and capable of steering themselves creatively.
• Digital organizational skills are a must.
• Will be partially responsible for uploading/downloading and organizing metadata of assets to Canto (our Digital Asset Management tool).
• Has a basic understanding of the pre-production pipeline— the ideation stages and how it translates to post-production.
• Can creatively brainstorm new concepts/proposals on brand with WEBTOON.
• Can meet tight deadlines and deliver last-minute requests.
• Ideally has a proper editing workstation and equipment to get the job done.
• Should have a laptop or computer that can export videos (at least an i7 with 16gb ram).
**Filming will require you to report to our LA office at times. However, editing work is remote.**
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!