|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||February 15, 2023|
The Creative Services Intern will be assigned special projects and duties as determined by the supervisor to support and assist the VISIT Milwaukee marketing department. VISIT Milwaukee’s marketing department is charged with elevating the image of branding Milwaukee as a premier destination for meetings, conventions, and leisure travel. The department also supports the entire in-house VISIT Milwaukee team with marketing projects requiring creative vision, such as annual guides, ad sales and digital projects. Additional departmental creative project requests include invitations, flyers, brochures, posters, traditional print & digital ads, postcards, sell sheets, website graphics, email newsletters, social media graphics, signage, promotional giveaways, guides, maps, street pole banners, annual report, PowerPoint presentations, photo shoots, video production and editing, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with development and execution of creative marketing projects in print, digital, photography and video mediums
• Execute design and marketing requests in a fast-paced environment with tight turnaround time
• Projects include marketing and communications for campaigns, brochures, newsletters, infographics, annual reports, print ads, digital ads, PowerPoints, invitations, signs, displays, logos, website graphics, etc.
• Collaborate closely with Creative Services and Marketing team to create creative graphics to meet the organization’s marketing strategies and deadlines
• Support with the maintenance of the VISIT Milwaukee photo and video library
• Assist with development and launch of the new VISIT Milwaukee website
• Coordinate meetings and deadlines tied to the VISIT Milwaukee brand redevelopment
• Performs special assignments and other work, on an as-needed basis
• Must be currently enrolled in an accredited academic institution with an emphasis in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field
• Junior or senior standing preferred
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Lightroom) and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Photo/video shooting and editing experience a plus
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Must be well organized and detail oriented
• Demonstrated focus on creativity and quality
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusivity in the workplace.
• Ability to work during normal business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Ability to sit at desk, operate computer keyboard and view computer screen for six to eight hours per day.
• Must be able to hear and converse via telephone and in person.
May be required to lift boxes and small equipment up to 50 pounds in weight.
• Travel in personal automobile may be required for business.
This is a paid internship and is eligible for academic credit as defined by the academic institution. VISIT Milwaukee will provide parking during the internship.
Work schedules will be determined by the supervisor and the intern, and will be during normal business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Go here to learn more or apply.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!