|Employer||The Sasha Group|
|Location||New York, NY|
|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||June 9, 2022|
NOTE: The Creator Resident position is an entry-level position located in New York City. This position is a four-month temporary residency with the potential to go full-time immediately following.
The Sasha Group is a digital agency that helps SMB’s and ambitious companies grow. Our expertise in strategy, creative, photo, and video production, and ad buying yields work that drives actual business results. We day-trade consumer attention, guiding our diverse clientele to focus on the platforms that command the attention of their specific customers, whom we captivate with the highly-targeted videos and content we develop. With offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, and Chattanooga, TN, we market for the year we live in, we live and breathe emerging technology, and we are always growing.
We are Creators, creative-industry rogues, Instagram-story lovers, community managers, and #FYP regulars. We are not just on the Internet; we are creating the stuff the Internet wants to see. Whether that’s a viral TikTok video or the latest Twitter meme, we’re passionate storytellers for our brands and the people we do it with. We move so fast and make so much good content. So, we need more folks just like us, who can come up with compelling content ideas and create them! We’re looking for the unconventional, less obvious, unseasoned (or over-seasoned) creative pros, but above all – passionate makers and culture shakers.
Want in? We love dedicated video and design creators, subversive artists and illustrators, obsessive meme makers, and we don’t care if you’re fresh to the workforce or working on your third act. What’s your hustle? Documentarian? DJ? Sports junkie? Fashionista? Blogger? Vlogger? Redditor? Are you an Insta-feind? An unabashed TikToker? Or both? We’re here for all of it… Just as long as everyday you love coming up with insightful and relevant content ideas and have the skills to make them.
- Uses and creates on social media daily
- Has an ability to make relevant content across all platforms and has extraordinary skills in at least one if not all of these: design, video editing, social media copywriting
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity, and experience in making creative content on social media platforms: Tweets, TikToks, Instagram visuals, YouTube edits, etc.
- Responsible, accountable, deeply passionate about their own personal interests and hobbies, and of course, kind, compassionate, and empathetic because you love the magic of collaboration
The Gig is:
- Creating emotional, impactful, objective-oriented content for one of the many brands that The Sasha Group services
- Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery – from a collection of photography to short video clips – and turning them into content assets built for individual platforms and audiences
- Collaborating with our creative and strategy teams to create and manipulate video, a plethora of photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories, etc.
- Honing your design, video editing, and blurb-writing skills utilizing standard industry software and social platforms
- Wrangling and rolling with your teammates to service rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, and deliver and receive feedback, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic, and proactive attitude towards content creation
The next step is a content creation challenge. Please keep an eye on your spam folder!
You must be able to commit to a full-time work schedule, which is 40 hours per week during 9am-6pm ET business hours Monday-Friday. If you are still in school and not available for a start date within the next month, please wait to apply until one month before you would be able to start a full-time work schedule.