|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||October 4, 2021|
Zoomph powers sports and esports teams, leagues, agencies, and brands with consumer social insights and a sponsorship AI measurement and evaluation platform. Zoomph’s mission is to measure and value the digital world. As a data analyst intern, you will be working with our sales, marketing, analyst, and product teams to help put together marketing content, platform features, and client reports for some of the top organizations in the world of sports and entertainment.
- Collect, manipulate, and analyze data.
- Prepares reports in graphs, charts, dashboards, and other forms of visualization.
- Researches relationships that exist among Zoomph’s various databases.
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring maintenance of data integrity and quality control of systems.
- Verifies that data repositories provide consistent, reusable data, and identifies and communicates data limitations.
- Provide team leadership and participate in developing requirements, definition, testing, and designing data analyses.
- Takes initiative in completing projects and requests and makes contact with various departments in researching requests.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet ongoing business needs.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Laptop with a Windows PC running Windows 8.1 or higher or an Apple Macbook running OS 10.12 or higher
- Familiar with platforms like YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitch
- Interest in sports, esports, or entertainment
- Data analysis skills and ready to have fun