|Apply by||Rolling application|
|Posted on||July 26, 2022|
This internship is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills with an exciting and growing company, Derhy Enterprises. The company principal has decades of experience in journalism, publications, film production, and many other sectors. Derhy Enterprises has published hundreds of articles – interviewing and working with heads of film studios, sports champions, actors, top tech inventors, and many other influential global figures. Learn more about the company here.
This internship does not require relocation. Derhy Enterprises expects interns to work remotely.
Below is a list of some of the responsibilities required:
• Articles/Q & As to be revised, edited, processed, and uploaded onto Derhy’s several website platforms.
• Assemble all past and present Derhy articles by category and upload the articles to Derhy’s websites.
• Gather all completed articles and add them to Wikipedia pages.
• Manage social media accounts for Derhy Enterprises and post content that summarizes articles/series with eye-catching/engaging visuals and hashtags that relate well to the published content and aspire readers on many positive topics.
• Redesign and recreate PowerPoints
• Upgrade website and design.
• Journalism Intern to expand the reach of platforms: Use expertise and research to locate new online magazines and mediums to publish our inspiring articles (old and new), also on hard copy magazines.
Desired but not required skills/responsibilities:
• Proofreading and copyediting published articles for better traffic and search results ranking
• Writing/editing skills and knowledge of Associated Press style
• Writing viral content for viral websites
• Creating quizzes and puzzles
• Strong familiarity with WordPress, Facebook Pages, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
• Creating and managing social media accounts weekly
• Planning and creating social media campaigns
• Responding to emails and organizing clients’ calendars
• Creating visuals, posters, and brochures
Internship Application Questions
** Please answer these questions in brief and concise sentences **
1. What is your first and last name?
2. What year are you in school?
3. Are you looking to receive credit for completing the paid internship?
4. Do you have experience working with any of the following: websites, magazines, social media, Microsoft PowerPoint, creating original videos/animation, blog writing, processing, and submitting articles on platforms?
5. What social media apps are you skilled in?
6. Are you experienced with editing/creating Wikipedia pages?
7. Is there anything else we should know about you?
** Please provide a writing sample (or link to writing sample) and any work you believe to be relevant for the application**
This internship can provide college credit if you are interested. To apply, send your cover letter and resume to Derhyenterprises@gmail.com.
Application Deadline—Dec 31st, 2022.