|Location||Englewood Cliffs, NJ|
|Apply by||February 1, 2023|
|Posted on||January 19, 2023|
Desk Associate, CNBC
What you’ll do:
-Produce stories for each of CNBC’s daily live Business Day programs.
-Work directly with anchors and reporters at CNBC Global Headquarters as well as correspondents from CNBC’s global network including CNBC Europe, CNBC Asia, NBC News and NBC Newschannel.
-Create written content and visual elements, including onscreen graphics, soundbites and video for live reports and edited packages.
-Find background information on a wide range of business and financial news stories, including working with reporters and producers to stay up to date on general trends as well as key developments in breaking news situations.
-Write and produce daily news updates.
-Learn various newsroom roles and responsibilities being ready to fill in for key roles as needed.
-Work as needed as onsite producer at the New York Stock Exchange.
-Work closely with Senior Managers as needed as main point of contact with shows, reporters and network operations.
-Assist reporters and field producers with remote shoots and special projects as needed.
-Produce updates for smart home connected devices such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
-Contribute to CNBC.com and social media when requested.
• Bachelor’s degree and working knowledge of financial and/or business news, political news, and hard news content .
• 1 year experience in television production (can include experience at an internship or college station)
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft office and newsroom systems including iNews.
• Strong knowledge of social media sites including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
• Highly motivated and extremely organized
• Ongoing knowledge of and interest in the business world and financial news
• Curious about the world, sees story ideas everywhere, and can’t wait to bring them back to the team