|Apply by||Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.|
|Posted on||June 16, 2022|
About the job:
The Development and Events Coordinator is responsible for the following duties:
• Consistently and promptly conduct donor communications and cultivation including introductory, thank-you, and follow-up phone calls, emails and letters.
• “Manage up” to the President and Vice President to ensure prompt follow-up at all giving levels.
• Moves management and data tracking within a donor database (CRM) portal. This will include but not be limited to tracking activities and contact with donors, list segmentation and management, and tracking donation data.
• Coordinate all aspects of fundraising details for large and small-scale events, ensuring they run smoothly, efficiently and generate maximum revenue and attendance.
• Coordinate and support the organization’s senior staff members to prepare them for events, donor visits, and for making asks through providing background materials and research.
• Work with vendors to coordinate in-house and external mailings, collateral printing and marketing materials.
• Track deadlines for grant proposals & reports. Spearhead timelines and communication between Institute staff and grantors.
• Assist with email campaigns and social media content as needed.
• Back up Executive Assistant with postal responsibilities, donation processing, managing mailing lists, reconciliations, and audit.
• Exceptional conversational ability, in person and over the phone.
• Superior organizational and task management skills, and user skills with office software including word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs.
• Experience organizing and managing events. Capacity to handle stressful situations with critical thinking and a calm demeanor.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Must be available to attend events and be present for on-site event coordination.
• Personal belief in free enterprise and limited government.
• Education and Skills Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
• 1-3 years of experience in a business professional, hospitality, or volunteer role
• Some travel (mostly in-state) and some evening/weekend assignments for events as required.
Supervision and Benefits:
• Reports to the Vice President of Development
• FLSA status: Exempt
• This is a full-time position with benefits including health insurance, vacation, sick pay, and a SEP-IRA retirement plan. Salary range is $40,000-$45,000 depending on experience, with room for professional growth over time.
• Position located at the Institute’s headquarters in Milwaukee, WI (not remote)
Click here to learn more or apply: https://www.jobsthathelp.com/job/badger-institute-milwaukee-wi-development-and-events-coordinator-jun/