|Employer||Community Smiles Dental|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||January 27, 2021|
Title: Development & Marketing Coordinator, Part-Time, Nonexempt
(Availability as scheduled during Community Smiles Dental office hours of 8:00 am to 4:30 pm; Staff member would be located primarily at our administrative offices in Waukesha, with representation at our clinic sites, community engagements and events as directed, sometimes outside of the hours of 8:00 am to 4:30 pm)
Reports to: Director of Development
Job Summary: Community Smiles Dental (CSD) (formerly the Waukesha County Community Dental Clinic) is seeking an energetic, team-oriented and results-driven Development & Marketing Coordinator to join our staff and support our development, marketing and administrative efforts. CSD was established in 2008 as a full time, non-profit clinic serving low-income children, special needs patients, pregnant women and medically-fragile adults with crucial dental care services. The clinics are funded by donations, grants and Medicaid payments. The clinics operate from 8:00 am to12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday and Friday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. The organization opened a second clinic in 2018 and is expanding its regional impact throughout Waukesha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, and Washington Counties. Furthermore, the organization will undergo a name change and rebrand in the 2021 calendar year. This is an exciting position intended to support this growth specific to the areas of fund development and marketing, while also providing administrative support for our expanding efforts.
– Supports the mission and values of Community Smiles Dental by helping to generate crucial financial resources, brand awareness, attention to, and support for our charitable work providing dental care to underserved populations in southeastern Wisconsin.
– Manages all donor and contact database systems relative to fund development, marketing and external communication.
– Executes all tasks relative to donation tracking and our donor acknowledgement process.
– Manages mailing lists necessary for fund development and marketing communication efforts.
– Manages the CSD donor list with accuracy and detail.
– Supports and attends all fund development events, with specific duties assigned by the Director of Development, including but not limited to vendor relations, raffle management, logistics, and decor.
– Assists with recruiting and managing volunteers needed for fund development and marketing efforts.
– Provides support for our signature fundraising event, Laugh for a Smile, in various areas of event logistics, guest relations, volunteer management, raffle/silent auction, sponsor recognition, marketing and more.
– Assists with in-kind donation acquisition, management, and receipting.
– Manages data analytics and prospecting projects as assigned by the Director of Development.
– Represents CSD with donor networks and at community events with enthusiasm and professionalism.
– Further assists with marketing efforts as assigned, including but not limited to: Social media, print and electronic newsletters, Electronic communication, Collateral materials, Website Design, – Content writing, Outreach
– Actively seeks out and coordinates testimonials and photos that can be used in sharing CSD’s story.
– Helps gather data to support analysis of fund development and marketing efforts.
– Conducts support tasks for Committee efforts in fund development and marketing as assigned.
Physical and Mental Demands:
– Ability to hear and speak continuously throughout the day.
– Ability to frequently look at computer monitors for administrative work.
– Ability to accurately perform lengthy and detail-oriented tasks.
– Ability to sit and/or stand throughout the day.
– Ability to occasionally lift and/or slide 10-20 lbs at a time.
– Ability to use professionalism, logical reasoning and decision making to interact with team-members, donors, and external constituents in a variety of settings.
– Ability to type for extended periods of time.
– Ability to write and edit with accuracy.
– Ability to use hands and wrists continuously to accomplish small motor skills.
The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Skills and Qualifications:
– 1 or more years’ experience in non-profit fund development and marketing in a professional, educational and/or volunteer setting required.
– Four-year degree required; a degree in nonprofit management, communications, marketing or the equivalent preferred.
– Skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite required.
– Additional software skills in database management, CRM systems, design software and/or Adobe preferred.
– Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
– Comfort with patron interaction and customer service is important to this role.
– Excellent verbal and written communication.
– Additional skills desired: Mission-driven, compassionate, detail-oriented, accountable, accurate, results-focused, professional, energetic
The WCCDC reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the business need arises.
Click here to learn more or apply.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!