|Employer||Operation Fresh Start|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||January 3, 2023|
ABOUT OPERATION FRESH START: OFS programs are designed for a critical time in life: the transition to adulthood. They provide a path forward for emerging adults through mentoring, education, and employment training. OFS program participants earn their high school diploma, driver’s license, certifications in the construction and conservation fields, and gain college/career readiness skills. Program participants are all also giving back to the community – building affordable homes for low-income families, completing conservation projects and environmental justice work in city and county parks. After program completion, OFS staff continue to support program graduates as they transition into post-secondary education and/or self-sustaining employment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Record Keeping and Data Entry
– Enter all gifts and accurate record upkeep of the donor database
– Assisting with the writing and dissemination of gift acknowledgment letters to donors
– Runs monthly donor reports as needed
– Keep track of company matching gift and donation information
– Supports the annual United Way donor reports/gifts receipt process
– Enters pledges into database and sends our monthly pledge reminders
– Adds new accounts, donors to Donor Database and into Constant Contact (email newsletter)
– Maintain partners and funders list on website and Fresh Start Society recognition.
– Assists with fundraising appeal letters, stuffing and sorting, sealing, prep for mail house
Prospect Research/ Meeting support
– Uses internet and other tools to cultivate donor prospect lists
– Prepares background information and does research for select donor meetings
– Assembles folders for meetings and keeps materials up-to-date
– Supports Development Director and Communications Specialist with tasks as needed for Annual Gala and donor recognition events
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!