|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||January 10, 2022|
You can play a critical role in helping Sustain Dane achieve our vision of a thriving and connected community with a sustainable environment and economy we are proud to pass on to future generations.
- Title: Development Intern
- Part-Time (16-20 hours per week)
- Limited-term position – Funded for 2022 with potential for extension depending on funding available and staffing needs in next year’s budget
- Compensation: $18/hour
- Remote and in-person depending on COVID-19 conditions and availability. Days and hours per week are negotiable.
- Reports to Lucia Hunt, Sustain Dane Development & Partnerships Manager
- Application reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Submission: To apply, email resume and cover letter to Lucia Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and “Development Intern Application” in the subject line and your name in the title of attached documents. Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Job posting will remain open until the position is filled. Anticipated start date by Feb 15, 2022.
Intern Job Description: Passionate people and resources fuel our work. In this job, you will assist with operations related to grant writing, membership retention and recruitment, financial/in-kind fundraising and sponsorship, and assisting the Sustain Dane team to run successful programs. In this collaborative position, you’ll work with the Sustain Dane staff team and Board of Directors, as well as be able to execute projects and strategies independently. We are looking for a candidate with strong organization and communication skills, has attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines on time, and enjoys working with a dynamic team. Working with Sustain Dane is a meaningful opportunity to grow professionally and support holistic sustainability.
Read full job description here.