|Employer||Management Leadership for Tomorrow|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 2, 2020|
MLT’s Marketing & Communications team is seeking a strong content creator who is broadly skilled at using words and visual representations to tell compelling stories on multiple media channels. The Digital Content Associate will develop content for MLT’s website, e-newsletters, and social media platforms, and requires exceptional editorial and writing skills, and the ability to simultaneously engage with multiple internal and external partners including colleagues working on other teams, marketing reps from MLT business partners, and contracted vendors who support our work. The Digital Content Associate collaborates with key stakeholders on our Partnerships, Programs, Alumni, and Events teams to develop communications plans that support MLT’s new and ongoing initiatives.
We seek a creative thinker who appreciates the different approaches to developing content that resonates with MLT’s various constituencies: from alumni, to business partners, to a wide variety of stakeholders who support MLT’s mission. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, keenly aware of current events to quickly develop fresh and relevant content, and is energized by engaging with MLT’s community as we work toward our vision of empowering the next generation of diverse leaders and transforming society.
This position is based in our Bethesda, Maryland office and reports to MLT’s VP of Marketing and Communications.
• Developing social media messaging for regular posts on multiple channels, including creating original content and engaging with relevant third party material
• Working with internal stakeholders and external partners to develop and execute communications plans for MLT events
• Managing a robust editorial calendar
• Collaborating on, developing, and creating relevant content for weekly and quarterly newsletters
• Conceptualizing, reporting, writing and publishing blogs, including feature stories about alumni / Fellows
• Managing content updates on MLT’s website
• Managing vendor relationships with MLT’s website developer and graphic designers to create final deliverables
• Traveling and serving as onsite and online communications representative for select MLT seminars and gatherings throughout the year
• Additional responsibilities as required
• Excellent writing and storytelling abilities, with a passion for telling stories that have an impact
• 2-3 years experience creating digital content and using CMS tools to publish
• Strong project management capabilities, with capacity to work independently and collaboratively
• Ability to multitask, managing and prioritizing projects to satisfy competing deadlines
• Fluency with WordPress platform, and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, and Canva
• Demonstrated ability to effectively integrate graphics, photography, and videography when creating content
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!