|Employer||WBAY/Gray Media Group|
|Location||Green Bay, WI|
|Apply by||October 1, 2022|
|Posted on||September 1, 2022|
WBAY-TV seeks a Digital Producer/Editor to integrate written, video and audio content into stories for wbay.com and station social media sites. This person will also report live on breaking and developing stories from our First Alert Digital Desk. This person may also shoot and edit video and interviews for use in newscasts, as well as operate TVU backpacks for live shots. This person will be part of our assignment desk, sending teams of reporters, camera operators and other support staff to news stories, and coordinate distribution on multiple platforms.
• Writing stories, and editing and posting video to wbay.com, mobile apps and social media accounts, using AP style.
• Editing video, images and interviews to match scripts for use in newscasts or digital platforms.
• Ability to shoot video with phone or camera as needed.
• Ability to report on a broad range of subjects for a live audience on digital platforms, or TV.
• A deep understanding of how to engage users on social media, as well as social listening techniques to discover stories.
• Other Duties as Assigned