|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||May 15, 2023|
The Cleveland Browns are seeking a highly motivated and creative Digital Design Intern to help play a key role on our digital team. This position will work hand in hand with multiple verticals within the organization on a range of projects in the digital space, including social media graphics, e-mail designs, corporate partnership fulfillments and much more. This is a seasonal internship position with a duration of nine months.
- Assist in the design and creation of graphics for the team’s website, social media channels, e-mail and mobile app.
- Collaborate with the digital team to develop and execute creative ideas and concepts for various digital platforms
- Collaborate with corporate partners to develop and execute branded assets for various digital platforms
- Communicate with external designers to develop and execute assets for the team’s website and social media channels.
- Ensure all design work is visually appealing, on brand, and consistent with the team’s overall look and feel.
- Support the team in staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in graphic design and digital media
- Manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Work closely with the content team to create visual assets that enhance the team’s storytelling efforts
- Work daily schedule as well as times before, during and after all Browns games, which mostly occur on nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree (or close to completion) in Graphic Design or related field
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is required; experience with After Effects, XD/Figma is a plus
- Can provide a portfolio showcasing previous work designing/directing creative projects
- Familiarity with social media, web, app and email platforms
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow brand guidelines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Passion for sports and understanding of the digital landscape in sports