|Employer||Wisconsin Association for Talented and Gifted|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 18, 2020|
WATG is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. The mission of the Wisconsin Association for Talented and Gifted is to educate about and advocate for the needs of gifted individuals in Wisconsin. Visit their website to find out more: http://www.watg.org/.
• Provide technical assistance with Google Ads
• Provide expertise with video conferencing platforms (e.g., Zoom, Google Meets)
• Possess thorough understanding of Google Suite, and possess ability to communicate with board members about features
• Possess ability to navigate Facebook, Facebook LiveChats, Twitter, Instagram, etc., and assist in postings to help us to boost our social media presence
• Provide technical assistance with design of banners, logos, graphics, etc.
• Provide technical expertise/support with web/webinar productions
• Possess knowledge about podcasting productions and assist with production
• Assist in Website maintenance
• Survey WATG membership and others to determine needs
• Provide regular updates to WATG Board
• Other duties as assigned
• Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
• Working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., English, Marketing/Communications, or Public Relations)
• Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus
• Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop highly desired.
• Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus.
• Familiarity with Google Suite desirable.
• An effective communicator, both written and oral
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
• Enthusiasm for the mission of WATG and the families and educators that we serve
Note: This is a remote internship position. Approximately ten hours a week.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!