|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 17, 2021|
As the Digital Marketing Intern, you will assist the team across a variety of digital marketing tasks, supporting design, development and execution of digital marketing initiatives which could include, but not limited to:
• Assessment of marketing processes
• Creative brainstorming sessions
• Content curation and creation
• Communications/social media activities
• Digital outreach
• Evaluation of marketing needs against current tech & data capabilities
• Market research
• Search engine marketing (SEM) lead management
Skills required to ensure your success include:
• Problem Solving: Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply knowledge of problem solving appropriately to in a wide variety of situations.
• Teamwork: Belief in the necessity and value of teamwork; experience working cooperatively towards shared goals and being supportive of others at all levels.
• Communication: Understanding the importance of insightful listening and communicating along with the ability to provide information and messages in a way that produces clarity and impact.
• Planning and Organizing: Knowledge of the process of planning and arranging tasks and resources; ability to plan and organize both time and resources to get things completed while structuring and maintaining work in a systematic and highly methodical way.
• Continuous Learning: Understanding of the rationale behind the necessity to continually learn and grow and the ability to seek performance feedback and identify approaches to improve own performance and that of others.
• Results Orientation: Knowledge of the importance of meeting or exceeding established targets; ability to drive critical activities to completion.
• Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Demonstrates a commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion by treating everyone with respect and dignity, ensuring all voices are heard and advocating or change.
• MBA Candidate
• Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, R)
• Familiarity with JAVA, and/or HTML
• Familiarity with email campaign executions
• Experience in financial services or insurance industry marketing is preferred but not required
• Basic knowledge of SEM/PPC Campaigns and SEO tactics
• Familiarity with HTML/Photoshop/Video editing tools a plus
Internship Dates: June 6, 2022 through August 12, 2022
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!