|Employer||CR-Social Development Commission|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 30, 2020|
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for electronic advertising projects to promote SDC’s products, services and events. These projects could include fundraising campaigns, website content, social media appeals, and targeted email marketing.
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Create and maintain content on web pages utilizing the web content management system to ensure that the system is operational and that the website content is engaging, current, accurate, has a consistent appearance, is of the highest quality, on-brand and convenient to navigate.
• Develop in collaboration with the marketing team, marketing strategies for events, projects, social media, app, and agency websites.
• Maintain information contained on websites or databases linked to sites; monitoring links on the site regularly to ensure that information is current and functional.
• Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence. Identify the appropriate media channels where each program or service’s marketing materials can be delivered to the public.
• Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing. Evaluates emerging technologies.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
• Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Enforce brand marketing guidelines throughout each program and service to create a cohesive look and feel.
• Gather, compose, edit, and disseminate content such as news releases, agency literature, and articles in a timely fashion to media and stakeholders. Support coordination with the marketing team to manage the flow of news about the organization to the media, community, and stakeholders.
• Collaborate with marketing team to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV, etc.).
• Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan or other duties as assigned.
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
• Proven experience writing for the web and social media. Excellent written communication skills including direct experience in writing and developing newsletters, press releases, memos, and other documents for internal and external distribution.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively while exercising judgment and discretion.
• Strong time management and project management skills.
• Strong critical thinking, reasoning ability and attention to detail.
• Self-motivated yet customer-focused.
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
• Solid working knowledge of the various media including television, radio, print, and web.
• Proficient with Microsoft suite and general office equipment.
• Full understanding of all social media platforms with experience executing social media campaigns.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the social service industry.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
• Degree in Communication; Journalism or related communications discipline with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field.
• OR any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
• Master’s degree in marketing or a related field
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties and responsibilities of this position, the employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The incumbent will regularly sit, and will frequently talk and listen and use hands to handle or touch. Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. During the performance of his/her duties, the incumbent will regularly lift 10 pounds and occasionally up to 20 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee works regularly in an office environment where the noise level is moderate.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by staff assigned to this position. They are not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. SDC does not discriminate in its programs, activities, facilities, employment, or educational opportunities on the basis of a person’s sex, race, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, or disability.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!