|Location||New York, Tampa, Chicago|
|Apply by||November 30, 2021|
|Posted on||November 9, 2021|
Join the Operations Team at Rakuten Marketing! We offer a great place to work, learn and grow professionally. Our team partners daily with top internet retailers in the e-commerce space to handle the key components of their Affiliate, Search or Display campaigns. Campaigns which are built to create and support distribution opportunities, drive new customer sales and increase their business’ ROI.
The Digital Media Operations Specialist – Affiliate will have the primary responsibility of supporting new clients who join the Rakuten Affiliate Network. As the first main point of contact for the advertisers, your key responsibilities will be, to create a positive experience, where communication is open and relevant information is shared with both internal & external stakeholders; and to ensure all launch tasks are executed in a timely manner. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an expanding global organization that is focused on helping their employees grow alongside the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Onboard clients quickly and efficiently – set clear expectations and gather all required documents and items needed by technical & non-technical implementation teams
• Establish and maintain regular and appropriate communication with key contacts for the clients, internal or external. This involves daily interaction with clients via phone, email and in-person meetings.
• Ensure that the client launch status is up to date and all teams have visibility through project management software
• Coordinate with the technical team & perform non-technical launch tasks using internal and/or 3rd party tools depending on campaign launch requirements
• Create and/or organize the development of advertisers’ marketing materials.
• Provide consultative launch support and business guidance to clients.
• Learn and understand the full capabilities of Rakuten Marketing tools and technologies and support client’s use of them.
• Formulating and analyzing the competitive space to make sure new clients’ programs are successful in the industry.
• Maximize client satisfaction
Required Skills and Experience:
• Candidate will have a minimum of 1-2+ years experience in marketing and online advertising related functions, demonstrate a real interest in the future of ecommerce and work to demanding and frequent performance indicators. Successful candidates may bring experience from an agency, client, or consulting environment. Our success is built on a belief that if we deliver value and excellence to our customers, they will continue to put their trust in us. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that such a customer-centric approach is at the heart of their professional career.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
Understanding online marketing or Direct marketing experience with a focus on client services.
• A real team player who can work in a fast-paced environment and interact with cross-functional teams on a day-to-day basis
• Must be able to quickly develop facility with proprietary software to manage and review launch status.
• Ability to think creatively, solve problems and use professional judgement.
Exemplary verbal, written & presentation communication skills; Great relationship-building skills
• Excellent time management, follow-up and organizational skills. Attention to detail is priority.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize work, set expectations, and meet deadlines.
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline – November 30, 2021.