|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||June 14, 2022|
The Badger Institute is guided by a belief that competitive free markets, limited government, private initiative, and personal responsibility are essential to our democratic way of life. The Institute works to engage and energize Wisconsinites in discussions and timely action on key public policy issues critical to the state’s future, growth, and prosperity. Through original research, analysis, journalism, and public opinion polling, the Institute’s work focuses on a variety of issues at state and local government issues that have or could have a significant impact on the quality of life and future of the state.
About the job:
The Digital Operations Associate will manage the Institute’s online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will jump in with both feet and blow our socks off with their sharp marketing skills, creativity, analytical mindset, and resourcefulness. The Associate owns the publishing and broadcasting of content produced by the Badger Institute.
Key functions of this highly tactical role include:
Broadcast Content across Owned Digital Platforms
Broadcast content across our website, social media outlets, video outlets, podcast outlets, and online event platforms:
• Act as the gatekeeper for the Institute’s website and ensure it is performing at optimal capacity. Post and manage content.
• Execute a results-driven social media strategy using provided content for social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram). Maintain a unified brand voice across different social media channels.
• Create, schedule, send, and record the results of the email campaigns, seeing the campaign from its earliest stages all the way to the finished product. Create email templates and landing pages. Oversee list management and database clean-up.
• Coordinate, upload, and organize the Institute’s Free Exchange podcast. Maintain the Institute’s brand and voice in the marketplace.
• Proactively manage video distribution channels using provided content.
• Plan, manage, coordinate, execute, and expand the organization’s webinar and online event programs using provided content.
System setup and management, performance measurement and reporting, social monitoring/listening, data-driven insights.
• Monitor the results of all digital marketing efforts and report successes or shortcomings across all owned digital platforms.
• With exceeding curiosity and a hunger for problem-solving, review analytics, create reports on key metrics and make recommendations for improvement.
Process development and implementation; system and process documentation; technology selection, configuration, and management; identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical operations issues.
• Experience with website content management systems (WordPress experience a plus)
• Proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools including campaign setup, tracking, and creative management.
• Experience with email marketing automation or personalization tools (Constant Contact experience a plus).
• Proficient in Excel and other data management tools.
• Strong quantitative skills; wizard in Google Analytics with experience in setting KPIs, finding actionable data insights, and leveraging reporting to help influence strategy and drive growth.
• Familiarity with Canva as well as an understanding of multi-channel design standards and ability to assist with basic creative assets relating to social media, email templates, and landing pages.
Education and Skills Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
• 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
• Experience seeing marketing campaigns from implementation to completion.
• Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask.
• Growth mindset and ability to harness the power of curiosity.
• Relentless ability to figure things out.
• Detail-oriented and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Learn more or apply: https://www.jobsthathelp.com/job/badger-institute-milwaukee-wi-digital-operations-associate-may/